I have been working in the digital sphere for over 15 years, mainly in front-end web development (building websites) and more recently in internet marketing.
I got my start at VWV Interactive, moving onto Cambrient when the company formed from the management of VWV Interactive. Cambrient merged with Stonewall and Brandsh in 2010 to form Native. I stayed with Native until mid-2013 when I left to start my own business.
Throughout this time, I have been involved with building large corporate websites, such as South African Tourism and the Pick n Pay Intranet, as well as being a digital analyst.
A selection of websites that I built which are still active:
- Nedbank Ke Yona Team
- Nedbank Cup
- Philippa Green Designer Jewellery
- Mother Stickers – Handmade Stationery
In terms of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (Google AdWords), the following are some of my current clients:
- Macaroon – Personalised Stationery
- Domains – Domain Registration, Web Hosting
- Eshop – Online shopping store solution
- Circuit City Electronics – Sole Distributor of Kindle in South Africa, Seller of Livescribe Smartpens and Accessories
- Student Digz – Student Accommodation in Braamfontein
- Femme Sensuelle
- Northumberland Dental
- Envirowatt – LED Lights
I have run Beginners and Intermediate Google Analytics training courses for: